- Nicole Kidman is a super supportive spouse, and she proved that fact with a backstage Instagram photo from hubby Keith Urban’s tour this weekend.
- In the photo, the 55-year-old star also showed off her impressive core strength in a crop top, and her abs were seriously sculpted.
- Nicole doesn’t share much about her workout routines, but in the past, she’s been big into scenic runs.
Country star Keith Urban is currently on tour and, naturally, his all-star wife Nicole Kidman is joining him on the journey. Nicole just shared the sweetest BTS tour photo on Instagram, and it’s everything.
In the pic, the 55-year-old Oscar winner can be seen walking down a hallway with her husband. Her hand is on his shoulder as he talks to her. Nicole is working a cool-girl blazer, bra, top and pants combo with her jacked abs fully on display.
“On tour backstage Nashville, Tennessee 🖤,” she simply wrote in the caption. And those impressive abs weren’t lost on fans. “Damn girl look @ those abs!” one person wrote in the comments. “Nic’s abs are 🔥🔥🔥,” another said.
Nicole has brought those jaw-dropping abs out to play recently, including during a photoshoot with Perfect shops.
Full disclosure: Nicole hasn’t shared a ton about her workout routines lately, but clearly she’s doing something right. (See: abs of steel.) She’s also shared some of her workout and wellness habits that have holistic approaches to movement.
Nicole has talked a lot in the past about her love of running. Last year, the Roar star shared a cool shot on Instagram of herself running up a big hill under a rosy sky.
She’s been a fan of scenic, long runs for a long time. Nicole told Women’s Health back in 2013 that she grew up in a family that loved to run marathons. “I would get dragged out of bed by my dad… and he would just make us run laps of the oval,” she said. Now, “I just put my music on and off I go. I go into the woods and that’s why I love living in Nashville. And in Sydney you’ve got the beach, which is absolutely beautiful to run on,” she said.
For Nicole, movement has been a regular part of her day for a long time, and back in 2014, she told the Los Angeles Times that she jumps at the chance to get moving, whether that’s riding a bike, doing yoga, or going for a run. At that time, her workouts were also centered around “family time,” and she tries to get the whole family involved in the exercise.
This content is imported from poll. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
Nicole is also an equestrian, a sport that requires some impressive thigh and core strength.
She even goes for beachy rides!
While she certainly takes time to maintain her physical strength, she also focuses on health from the inside-out. Nicole previously told Allure that she takes vitamins to get her super glowing skin. “I really believe in taking vitamins and supporting my skin with inner health,” she shared. “My nails are probably the worst part of me—they’re always breaking—so I use this amazing skin, hair, and nails vitamin from Swisse Wellness, and it’s really changed them.”
And when it comes to her diet, Nicole has historically not been overly restrictive with her eating plan (according to her interview back in 2013). At the time, she would follow the 80-20 approach, where she would eat healthy foods and ingredients 80 percent of the time and indulge for the other 20 percent. “I’m just not someone that believes in denial,” she said. “It’s walking a path that’s ultimately 80% healthy, 20%…sometimes it falls to 70,” she said.
I love this for you, Nicole! You’re crushing it. 👏 👏 👏
Korin Miller is a freelance writer specializing in general wellness, sexual health and relationships, and lifestyle trends, with work appearing in Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Self, Glamour, and more. She has a master’s degree from American University, lives by the beach, and hopes to own a teacup pig and taco truck one day.