If we had to choose one word to describe the 2022-2023 NFL regular season so far, unpredictable would be it..
And although unpredictability is usually exemplified each NFL season, it’s especially true so far in ’22. And that could continue to be the case this Monday Night when the Las Vegas Raiders visit Kansas City to take on the Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium.
The Chiefs are currently in the driver’s seat in the AFC West at 3-1 – the Raiders are a mere 1-3 to start the season but have had some brutal losses in the early going.
New users on BetMGM Sportsbook can join the top-tier book before tonight’s AFC West duel by using our exclusive promo code HANDLETOP to earn a risk-free bet up to $1,000!
$1K BetMGM Risk-Free Bet
Monday Night presents a golden opportunity if you have not joined BetMGM Sportsbook. This matchup has the highest point total in the week five slate and is filled with several big names like Patrick Mahomes, Davante Adams, Travis Kelce, and Maxx Crosby.
Joining BetMGM is an easy process. To claim your welcome offer with BetMGM Sportsbook, follow these steps:
- Register for a new account with BetMGM Sportsbook using this link. Click on the state you are located in and use our promo code HANDLETOP during registration.
- Make a first-time deposit of any amount, minimum of $10.
- Place a bet on any Monday Night market up to $1,000 – however, you are not just limited to Chiefs-Raiders. Anything goes: from playoff baseball to college football and the NHL and NBA seasons, which are both right around the corner.
But before you go sign up on BetMGM, please take note of these crucial details regarding free bets at BetMGM:
- Risk-free bets are some of the most common giveaways from the best US sportsbooks to new users. You can think of them as first-bet insurance. If your first bet comes up short (it happens!), BetMGM will match your initial stake with free bets up to $1,000
- You can expect your free bets to hit your BetMGM account within 24 hours of your first bet’s settlement.
- Unlike playing with real money, free bets only return your potential winnings, not the value of the free bet/stake itself. For example, if you were to bet at +100 odds using a $100 free bet, you would only take home $100 in winnings. If the same wager were placed using real money, you would receive $200 – $100 in stake plus your $100 in winnings.
- At BetMGM Sportsbook, free bets expire from players’ accounts seven days from the issue. So be sure to use them!
- You can claim this offer while betting with the BetMGM sportsbook app.
Please note: new users taking advantage of this BetMGM offer must be located in one of the following states:
- AZ, CO, IA, IN, IL, KS, LA, MI, MS, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, & WY.
Raiders @ Chiefs
- data: Monday, October 10, 2022
- Start Time: 8:20 p.m. ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium
- Participants: Las Vegas Raiders vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- BetMGM Sportsbook Odds: Chiefs -7.5 (-105), O/U 52
The final game of the week six lineup will be a classic AFC West showdown between the Las Vegas Raiders and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Heading into this one, these teams are going in opposite directions, with the Chiefs at 3-1 and the Raiders at 1-3. With a win tonight, the Chiefs will be vying for the AFC’s #1 seed with the Bills before their week six battle.
The Raiders are coming off their first win of the season after a decisive 32-23 victory over the Denver Broncos, but Vegas could easily have won in each of their three losses. Tonight will be their toughest test yet.
Since Patrick Mahomes became the starter for Kansas City, he is 7-1 with 22 touchdowns to just 3 interceptions against the Raiders. Kansas City has averaged 37.4 points per game in those eight games.
Just last year, Mahomes threw for 664 yards with 7 touchdowns combined in their two matchups. At BetMGM, bettors can bet on a plethora of markets on Mahomes: passing yards (O/U 280.5), touchdowns (A 2.5 at +140 odds), and longest completion (O/U 36.5 yards).
In addition to Mahomes’ greatness, Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce is putting the ageist concerns to rest with another dominant campaign in the 2022 season. Heading into tonight, Kelce is averaging 6.5 catches and 80.5 yards per contest. If you think Kelce will replicate this success, you can bet on his over on catches (6.5) and yards (72.5).
If the Raiders want to pull off the upset tonight, they will need to score plenty of points. Despite an upgrade in weapons, quarterback Derek Carr has gotten off to a slow start. Carr has lost three consecutive matchups to Kansas City but has boasted favorable stat lines. In those games, Carr threw for 799 yards and six touchdowns to three interceptions. Carr’s passing yards prop on BetMGM is set at 271.5, while his odds to throw over 1.5 touchdowns has set at -135.
Davante Adams Changes the Equation
His former college teammate, Davante Adams, has gotten off to an up-and-down start to his Raiders tenure. In his four games, Adams has two games with over 100 receiving yards and two where he was under 40 receiving yards. The Kansas City defense has been a pleasant surprise, but Adams should be able to generate plenty of offense against this secondary. Adams has the highest yardage prop of tonight’s contest at 75.5 yards. Adams also has the highest odds on Vegas to score a touchdown at any time with +105 odds.
Although the spread is hovering a little over a touchdown, on paper, the Raiders have the talent to keep up with Kansas City, but things need to come together fast. The Raiders were a preseason darling to come out of the West potentially, but their postseason chances have dwindled after their disappointing start. If you like their chances to turn their season back around tonight, you can bet them on the moneyline at +275 and to make the playoffs at +225 on BetMGM.
Wager Risk-Free Up to $1K on Any Sport This Week
That is perfectly understandable if you don’t want to have any skin on tonight’s action. If you don’t feel confident about using your Risk-Free Bet Up to $1,000 on tonight’s MNF matchup, you can use your BetMGM welcome bonus on any sport or event you’d like. Here are some of the notable sports you can use your initial wager on:
- MLB Playoffs
- NFL Thursday Night Football